POTTSTOWN PA – Seven local businesses applied for and were accepted into membership of the TriCounty Area Chamber of Commerce during the year’s second quarter, the chamber recently announced.
Welcomed into the organization were:
- 4 Point Development, in Pottstown;
- Ann Frances Outreach Foundation, in Pottstown;
- Becker Home, in Boyertown;
- Clean Eatz Café, in Wyomissing;
- Lynise Ellen Designs, in Pottstown;
- Nova Technologies, in Douglassville; and
- Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning, in Collegeville.
The chamber is a membership-based business advocacy organization. It members are generally located in southeastern Berks, western Montgomery, and northern Chester counties, as well as along the Route 422 corridor. Its mission is to provide valued membership services and proactive leadership for the tri-county region.