POTTSTOWN PA – These early week items of entertainment and civic interest are scheduled for Monday through Wednesday (Sept. 11-13, 2023), and have been publicly announced.
Monday, Sept. 11
- “Dungeons and Dragons” Introductory Series, 6-8 p.m., free to ages 10 and older, learn the basics of the game, make a character, and go on a beginner’s campaign, at the Perkiomen Valley Library, 290 2nd St., Schwenksville PA
Tuesday, Sept. 12
- Pottsgrove School Board meeting, 7 p.m., free to attend in person or virtually, agenda available online, to be held in the Large Group Instruction Room at Pottsgrove High School, 1345 Kauffman Rd., Pottstown PA
Wednesday, Sept. 13
- “Postcards, Fans, Fly Swatters … and All Things Summer” exhibit, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., free, Spring Ford Area Historical Society, 526 Main St., Royersford PA
- Cornhole Tournament sponsored by the Perkiomen Valley Chamber of Commerce, 2-6 p.m., tournament registration open but limited player spots available, Trappe VFW Post 7155, 201 W. Third St., Trappe PA
- Community Cookouts, 5-7 p.m., free, sponsored by Coventryville United Methodist Church Outreach Ministry, 1521 Old Ridge Rd., Pottstown PA
- Ursinus Fringe Festival, 6-10 p.m., free, workshops in theater, and performances in theater, dance, music, film, and visual art works, on the campus of Ursinus College, 601 E. Main St., Collegeville PA
- “The Legacy of the Three Christopher Sauers,” 7:30 p.m., free, presented by Dave Willauer of the Spring-Ford Area Historical Society, at the Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 6341, 730 S. Fourth Ave., Royersford PA
- Lower Pottsgrove Historical Society member meeting, starts at 7:30 p.m., free, at Sanatoga Chapel, 2341 E. High St., Sanatoga PA
Find these early week items, and other upcoming events, on The Travels With The Post extended calendar page.
Got an event you’d like to add? E-mail it to email@example.com.