PHOENIXVILLE PA – Insomnia Cookies, which operates stores in Phoenixville and Exton, has made its ice cream products called “Cookies IN Ice Cream” available now at its more than 220 locations nationwide, the company announced Monday (June 12, 2023).
It mixes warm Insomnia Cookies into it what the company described as its own super-premium ice cream, delivering a taste of cookie in every bite “to satisfy sweet, cold cravings this summer.”
Ice cream flavors on its menu, subject to location and availability, include:
- Peaches ‘N Cheesecake: Creamy peach ice cream layered with sugar cookies, cheesecake pieces, and a dreamy cream cheese swirl (until Aug. 6 or while supplies last);
- Caramellionaire: Deluxe salted caramel cookies in salted caramel ice cream with caramel swirls;
- Peanut Butter Insomniac Tracks: Deluxe peanut butter cup cookies in vanilla pudding-flavored ice cream with milk fudge swirls and miniature peanut butter cups;
- Cookies ‘N Dream: Double chocolate chunk cookies in vanilla pudding-flavored ice cream;
- Dreamweaver: Double chocolate chunk cookies in purple s’mores-flavored ice cream with milk fudge swirls and white stars;
- Cookie D’ough: Chocolate chunk cookies in cookie dough ice cream with chocolate chunks and cookie dough pieces;
- Minterstellar: Double chocolate mint cookies in mint ice cream;
- Vanilla: Classic vanilla ice cream; and
- Chocolate: Straight-up chocolate ice cream.
Insomnia Cookies added it will observe the first day of summer, June 21 (Thursday), by offering customers a free scoop of ice cream with any in-store purchase.
The company is a late-night bakery concept with headquarters in Philadelphia. It was founded during 2003 in a University of Pennsylvania dorm room by then-student Seth Berkowitz.
Photo provided to Travels With The Post by Insomnia Cookies